When you’re fortunate to live at Albemarle Plantation and enjoy life on the Inner Banks, the possibilities for summer activities are ENDLESS!!
If it’s water activities you seek, we’ve got ’em:
- Head to our full-service, deep-water 166-slip marina to enjoy a day filled with on-water activities — boating, fishing, kayaking, tubing, sailing and MORE! When you’re finished with your day on the water, catch drinks and dinner on the deck of the Dockside Café.
- Feel like taking a splash?! Jump over to the clubhouse for a refreshing dip in the junior Olympic-sized pool or just relax poolside.
- Catch a sunset over the water — that’s the beauty of life on the Inner Banks!
Feel better on dry land, here are some activities for you:
- Hit the course at the The Sound Golf Links of Albemarle Plantation, the region’s only golf course to earn four-and-a-half stars from Golf Digest magazine.
- Got game?! Play a round of bocce, Mahjong or Bridge through our Resident-Sponsored Activities.
- Beat the heat, but still break a sweat at the Community Center — take an instructed class or create your own workout in our 900 sq. ft. fitness center.
- Visit one of our Inner Banks’ Model Homes to take in this new coastal-inspired series.
You have your choice of summer activities when you live at Albemarle Plantation.